Re: [exim] How to remove Exim version from Email Header

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: John Burnham
Para: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: Re: [exim] How to remove Exim version from Email Header

> I have tried that one earlier but it is not working for me, smtp_banner
> will change the message when we was trying to take the telnet, not
> effecting Email header.

The actual option you're probably after is

received_header_text

The details are on the URL you were originally sent.

As for removing existing received headers, that can be done on a per router basis:

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-generic_options_for_routers.html

and search for headers_remove. Usual warning about being careful - this would remove all received headers. Details of header addition and removal can be found at

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-message_processing.html#SECTheadersaddrem