Re: [exim] Experimenting with SMTP auth...

Autor: Marco Gaiarin
A: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Experimenting with SMTP auth...
Mandi! Jeremy Harris
In chel di` si favelave...

> Sure - in your mail acl put a reject that happens when those items are
> true.

Cool! Works as expected!

Now i've only a little trouble... i've setup 'auth_advertise_hosts' to (the
negation of) my local network, so i don't bother with auth in my home lan.
By client configured to auth, expect auth advertisement, even not neeeded.

There's some way to enable AUTH advertisement only on port 465, or i'm
taking the wrong approach, because i can safely set 'auth_advertise_hosts =
*' (the default) and if auth does not succeded, normal routing rules/acl
happens?

Again, thanks.

--
  Se non hai riso per una settimana la tua vita comincia a perdere
  significato. Soprattutto se sei cinese.        (M. Muraro)