Re: [exim] Per-User Filter

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Rob Gunther
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim Mailing List
Aihe: Re: [exim] Per-User Filter
Thanks for the tip, with the user = command I was able to get EXIM to call
an external filter, but turns out I can't manipulate headers in there
either:

error in filter file: header addition and removal is available only in
system filters: near line 4 of filter file

I can successfully add/remove headers from the router OK, but I can't
manage the subject manipulation in there. I have seen several examples
where people create like new_subject then remove subject, then copy
new_subject into subject and delete new_subject header. They always do it
in a filter though, when I try it it is like I can't access new new_subject
header so I end up with a blank subject.

Robert G.