Re: [pcre-dev] Better coverage for Solaris

Author: ph10
To: dam
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Better coverage for Solaris
On Fri, 27 Dec 2013, dam wrote:

> for a better coverage for PCRE on Solaris I have set up continous
> integration builds on Solaris 10 with Solaris Studio 12.3 for sparc
> and i386 each in 32 and 64 bit. It will trigger on every commit:
>
> http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/buildbot_admin/waterfall?builder=pcre-solaris10-amd64&builder=pcre-solaris10-i386&builder=pcre-solaris10-sparc&builder=pcre-solaris10-sparcv9&reload=none

Thank you. That is useful - testing on Solaris has been poor recently
because (as far as I know) none of the PCRE developers are regular
Solaris users. I did acquire (recently) a Solaris log-in, but as I'm not
familiar with Studio, all I have done with it is ./configure;make;make
test.

> I can also set up notification via email (to pcre-dev?) if a commit
> breaks the build.

I think that would be useful, and yes, pcre-dev is probably the right
place to send such messages.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel