Re: [exim] Conditionally removing/rewriting received header …

Góra strony
Autor: David North
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Conditionally removing/rewriting received header based on destination MX hostname
On 15/12/13 02:17, Jasen Betts wrote:
> On 2013-12-14, David North <david-exim@???> wrote:
>>
>> I stuck with it and came up with a solution - replace the dnslookup
>> router with two like so (most of the router options omitted for brevity):
>

>> ignore_target_hosts = *.google.com : *.googlemail.com
>
> does that actuallty work?

Certainly seems to. The documentation [0] says of ignore_target_hosts
"Although this option is a host list, it should normally contain IP
address entries rather than names."

But it seems to do the right thing with names:

$ /usr/sbin/exim4 -bt test@???
R: dnslookup (non-google) for test@???
R: dnslookup (google) for test@???
test@???
router = dnslookup_google, transport = remote_smtp

As opposed to:

$ /usr/sbin/exim4 -bt test@???
R: dnslookup (non-google) for test@???
test@???
router = dnslookup_non_google, transport = remote_smtp

Thanks to everyone who responded. Annoyingly, my changes don't seem to
have fixed my original problem, so it looks like Google's servers
wrongly believe there is no IPv6 PTR on my server. I might implement
DKIM to see if that shuts them up - or I could force IPv4 in the
dnslookup_google router.

David

[0]
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-generic_options_for_routers.html