Re: [exim] Correct way to forward?

Author: Rob Gunther
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Correct way to forward?
I figured out my issue.

For every domain on the exim server (none of them are local to the box) I
have a config file. For every user the file contains the destination
server and other settings.

That file is read in the ACL and populates acl_m_delivery variable.

After the address rewrite the routers are run again, but the ACL is not so
the necessary data for delivery is not available. I just need to re-read
the configuration file again to find the destination server etc. and
everything works.

Robert G.