Re: [exim-dev] exim-4.72-2 segfaults on redhat enterprise li…

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Charles Dalsass
CC: exim-dev@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] exim-4.72-2 segfaults on redhat enterprise linux 7.2 with custom configuration -C
Please could you clarify a few things:-
   - What OS are you running on - I am not aware of RHEL 7.x being
     available as yet, so 7.2 seems unlikely
   - Where was the rpm from?  Exim is not part of RHEL6.  EPEL has a
     higher version number than you are stating.
   - Is selinux enabled?  If so what happens if you disable it[*]?

    Nigel.

* NB I consider selinux to be a good thing, but it is sometimes prone
to provoking unexpected (at first glance) behaviour, so with
something like this, just checking its not a selinux policy side
effect is worth doing. Disabling selinux on a production server
just because you cannot be bothered to get the policy right is a
bit silly.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel@??? ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]