Re: [exim] Exim4 vs Gmail - DKIM algorithms incompatibility

Autor: Phil Pennock
A: Marcin Mirosław
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim4 vs Gmail - DKIM algorithms incompatibility
On 2013-11-04 at 12:19 +0100, Marcin Mirosław wrote:
> I,m (I was) using exim 4.80.1 and I started to use DMARC. I received
> report from google, in xml I found:
>     <auth_results>
>       <dkim>
>         <domain>mejor.pl</domain>
>         <result>fail</result>
>       </dkim>

> --
signatures.

So the act of posting your mail to exim-users will bump the count of
auth_results which fail. You include only part of the XML schema; that
<auth_results/> should belong to a <record/> which also includes a
<row>/ containing a <source_ip/>.

What you're actually able to get is set of counts of how many
subscribers to each mailing-list you're on use Google services to handle
the mail which they receive from those mailing-lists.

-Phil