Re: [exim] Accessing Bcc headers within acl_check_data secti…

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] Accessing Bcc headers within acl_check_data section
On 31 Oct 2013, at 07:38, Konstantin Boyandin <lists@???> wrote:
> The problem is I can't pass Bcc headers to the script. Is it possible to
> access Bcc headers (via $header_bcc:) in ACL section(s)?

In most cases, no, Any sane email client won't add any headers indicating Bcc (and certainly not with any content), otherwise the 'blind' aspect, well, isn't!

There are some mail clients (I don't know which) that may add a 'Bcc: <your email address>' to tell a recipient that they were Bcc'd, but I don't know which they are - and it may depend on a specific client/server interaction.

Generally speaking, there are no Bcc headers - and for good reason.

Graeme