[exim] Cutthrough delivery slowing message processing

Author: Nikita Koshikov
Subject: [exim] Cutthrough delivery slowing message processing
Hello list,

First of all - thanks for exim 4.82 and new features. I'm start to play
with cutthrough delivery and notices slowness compared to "classical"
behavour.

This is my acl for relaing hosts:
    accept  hosts       = +relay_from_hosts
            control         = submission
            control         = dkim_disable_verify

+relay_from_hosts - is just ip-based list.

Yesterday I have added new control - cutthrough_delivery and this is my
results:

Every morning I have script that sends mail to ~570 addresses. It starts at
5:55:00.
And before cuttthrough it takes 2 minutes to accept and delivery all this
messages to recipients.
Today (with control = cutthrough_delivery ) I saw in logs new ' >> ', that
confirmed it's begin to work but the last message was delivered after 16
minutes from start time (5:55).

And my question - is it expected or I made something wrong ? I thought that
new option should speedup delivering process.