Re: [exim] Outgoing configuration

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Manu Sabu
Para: Ian Eiloart
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: Re: [exim] Outgoing configuration
Hi Ian,

I just need to configure following things on the server

Would you be able to config exim to throttle mails to certain no. To
certain recipient hosts, for example, on hotmail.com no more than 300
emails per hour can be delivered and the remaining will remain in the
queue, to gmail 300 emails an hour and so on.

--
*---*
*Warm Regards,*