Re: [exim] count TO+CC+BCC and logwrite

Góra strony
Autor: Todd Lyons
Dla: Fabian Buss
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Temat: Re: [exim] count TO+CC+BCC and logwrite
On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Fabian Buss <fabian@???> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to count all TO, CC and BCC recipients of an outgoing message.
> I tried several howtos but none of them worked.
> $h_to $h_cc $h_bcc is NULL and $recipients_count is 0.

Those variables can only exist in the DATA acl, so if you're checking
it before the DATA acl, you will get NULL. In the same vein,
$recipients_count can only exist after the RCPT acl (or during, it
will get incremented as each new recipient gets accepted).

> If count is > 100 per message I would like to logwrite the sender's email address.

Show us what you have done so far. Be explicit about where you are
placing it. Also note that you may be accepting it before your
checks, but if you know that the values are null, chances are that's
not the case.

...Todd