Re: [pcre-dev] my 1st try to compil pcre.. need advice

Author: Thierry Douez
To: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] my 1st try to compil pcre.. need advice
Thanks Philip for the feedback,

Unfortunately, I'm stil stuck :(

Here is the 2 lines I added in the original config.h
(pcre: VERSION "8.33") :

#define SUPPORT_UCP 1

#define SUPPORT_UTF 1

and trying
     "(*UTF8)\w+(\s+)"
or  "(*UCP)\w+(\s+)"
doesn't match anything on  "abcdéfgh:      55"

​I've got problems so far only with Unicode/UTF ​values.

​Any other hint?

Regards,

Thierry​