Re: [exim] greylisting and retry interval

Góra strony
Autor: 'ci@holmco.de'
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] greylisting and retry interval
On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 01:52:41PM +0000 you wrote:

> >> I think the answer to your problem is that the startup for the exim
> >> instance that creates queue runners needs -DOUTGOING added to it so
> >> that it looks at the correct spool directory.
> >> /path/to/exim4 -q5m -DOUTGOING

That has been the solution. The exim configuration here had no queue
runs on the outgoing queue. I don't know the reason, perhaps something
remaining from the initial configuration made by ...

It seemed to me that unlikely that I did not pay attention to that
detail.

Anyway, thank you for your help. My thanks also to Wolfgang and Warren.

Greetings,
--
R. Cirksena