Re: [exim-dev] Next exim release

Top Pagina
Auteur: Todd Lyons
Aan: exim-dev
Onderwerp: Re: [exim-dev] Next exim release
On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 9:03 AM, Viktor Dukhovni
<viktor1dane@???> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 08:05:08AM -0700, Todd Lyons wrote:
>
>> > Any features being worked on that
>> > people badly want to finish before cutoff?
>> LDAP patches for TLS. Setting up an ldap w/TLS server so that I can
>> fully test them now.
> I was hoping that Phil would get a chance to implement DANE support
> for the next release. I don't know whether he has the requisite
> free cycles.

Phil is pretty bowed up; his availability is low.

Viktor, is DANE strictly a resolver implementation? Or would support
have to be added independently for each service that supports STARTTLS
or TLS in general? Or both resolver side and each implementation?
Reading the RFC, it seems like it would have to touch both.

...Todd