Re: [exim] Blocking particular word emails in exim4

Top Pagina
Auteur: Dennis Davis
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Blocking particular word emails in exim4
On Tue, 17 Sep 2013, Todd Lyons wrote:

> From: Todd Lyons <tlyons@???>
> To: srinivas kamani <srinu.kamani@???>
> Cc: exim-users <exim-users@???>
> Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 17:20:31
> Subject: Re: [exim] Blocking particular word emails in exim4

> However, I think you're using the wrong tool for the job. My
> personal recommendation is that this is better done in a spam
> scanning engine, such as SpamAssassin.

I'd certainly agree with the above. Spam scanning engines, such
as SpamAssassin, are the usual way to go for detecting unwanted or
suspect messages.

Blocking on specific character strings can lead to mistakes caused
by the Scunthorpe problem:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scunthorpe_problem
--
Dennis Davis <dennisdavis@???>