[exim] exim.org: Maybe less MAPS?

Author: Robin Powell (from phone)
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] exim.org: Maybe less MAPS?
My primary address got blocked from sending to this list due to being on
the MAPS RBL.

Here follows my writeup of the ridiculously painful experience I had trying
to get off that RBL.

Note that they never actually demonstrate any evidence, at all, of spam
from my host. It's just a pile of clueless "I have a script and I'm
sticking to it" crap.

This is not the only bad experience I've had with them, but it's by for the
worst.

I strongly recommend that exim.org stop bouncing *solely* based on MAPS
RBL. Have it be one piece of evidence. One very very lightly weighted
piece of evidence. -_-

Here's the writeup:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hckqzeeexk0l4sa/01l-RSBUdc/computers/MAPS_RBL_WTH.txt

-Robin