Re: [exim] Exim - Exchange 2010 OutofOffice Messages

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Graeme Fowler
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users@exim.org
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Exim - Exchange 2010 OutofOffice Messages
On 4 Sep 2013, at 15:40, Tugdual de LASSAT - @tdldp <tugdual.delassat@???> wrote:
> View the lack of responses, I have the sensation, very few care on OOF
> pollution on Mailing lists.. Is no one concerned on this ?

I would say that very few people are concerned about this. It's certainly the case on mailing lists I run that out-of-office responses are very, very rare - and if they do happen, the shame that results of having sent them means they get turned off in future!

In my experience at work (where we're an Exchange shop for staff and Google for students), the end-user systems are a lot better now at how OOO are managed. This probably explains why we don't see problems - not that we see them rarely, we don't see them *at all*.

Graeme