Re: [exim] Exim - Exchange 2010 OutofOffice Messages

Author: Tugdual de LASSAT - @tdldp
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim - Exchange 2010 OutofOffice Messages
First of all, thanks a lot Jeremy, Matthew and Todd, for your explanations.
Sorry for not having understood things at first read... I use exim since 5
years but I'm pretty new to writing "non-standard" rules to it..
I am going to check in routers/transport for the header removal thing and
make tests..

Meanwhile I corrected acl, to see how it works, for the headers add...
At this stage, rules seem correctly applied , once I corrected :
{ !eq{$h_list-id:$h_list-post:$h_list-subscribe:}{} }\
{ eq{$h_list-id:$h_list-post:$h_list-subscribe:}{} }\

It had the bad effect of adding headers to all incoming / outgoing mails,
and not add them to the lists emails (the emails aimed by this script)...

For personal understanding I have a last question :
Does this condition work if I do not meet / have the List header condition,
but only matches the Precedence/AutoResponse one ?
I received a mail from a bulk precedence that has seemed to pass through but
must check this...

@tdldp