Re: [exim] exim skips spamd on it's own ( randomly )

Top Pagina
Auteur: Chris Wilson
Aan: Cyborg
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] exim skips spamd on it's own ( randomly )
Hi Marius,

On Wed, 28 Aug 2013, Cyborg wrote:

> This works for entire day and night, since one or more years, BUT
> randomly, a spam slips throu with the remark, it wasn't scanned at all.
> Which is true, as Spamassassins log shows not even the try to check it.
>
> This mußt be true : and{ {!def:spam_score_int}{ eq{$authenticated_id}{} } }
> Which means, spam_score_int was not definied.
>
> Conclusion: "  spam       = nobody/defer_ok" from the first rule was never
> executed.

> There's is no evidence that exim ever tried it. When i resent the spam i.e.
> from a different host, it gets detected as it should be.
>
> As mails get checked, there must be a logical problem in that rule, or exim
> does a nice hidden bug with contacting spamd.

It could be that a rule higher up in the ACL accepted the message before
it got to spamd. For example, do you have a rule to allow all
authenticated email? Or all email to a particular domain, or from a
particular host? Without seeing the entire ACL before the spamd rule, it's
difficult to know what to suggest.

Cheers, Chris.
--
\  __/ / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson <chris+sig@???> Cambs UK |