Re: [exim] Exim and multi-value attributes

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: Rowland Penny
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Exim and multi-value attributes
On 2013-08-25 at 19:31 +0100, Rowland Penny wrote:
> Hi Phil, thanks very much for your reply, I just need to get my head
> round the differences between postfix & Exim now ;-)

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-how_exim_receives_and_delivers_mail.html

That's chapter 3 and gives you the conceptual walkthrough of what's
happening. From
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/
head-wrapping-around-ability for folks who understand email/SMTP already
will come from:

3. How Exim receives and delivers mail
7. The default configuration file
11. String expansions
(42. Access control lists)

That should give you enough of a feel to make more effective use of the
reference manual that is the Exim specification document.

Oh, and if you prefer .txt, you should be able to find it as part of the
install, named "spec.txt".

-Phil