Re: [exim] filter and address book

Top Pagina
Auteur: Ian Eiloart
Aan: dennis
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] filter and address book
Hi Dennis,

You can configure Exim to deliver into a specific IMAP folder in various ways. For example, if your IMAP server supports plus addressing, then you can do a lookup on your text file, and (when it fails) route your email to -say- dennis+not-in-address-book@???

If you describe your Exim configuration for delivery to your IMAP server, then we can help you with the address book.