Re: [exim] deny non-encrypted client connections (smarthost)

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: John Burnham
To: exim-users@exim.org
題目: Re: [exim] deny non-encrypted client connections (smarthost)
> I just set up exim for the first time. I got everything, but one last
> thing, working the way I want it so far.
>
> I would like to know if there is a way to deny non encrypted connections
> when exim connects as a client to a smtp-relay/smarthost.
>
> When acting as a smtp server I mananged to realize this through:
>
> acl_check_mail:
> deny !encrypted = *
> message = TLS required
>
> But, as I see it there are no access control lists (acl) for exim when
> running as a client. Correct, or is this they way to do it?

What you can do is use the

hosts_require_TLS

option on your SMTP transport. Have a look at

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-the_smtp_transport.html

and look for the hosts_require_tls option.