Re: [exim] What's the performance benchmark of Exim4?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: boyd yang
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Ian Eiloart
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] What's the performance benchmark of Exim4?
Hi All,

I was not right about the "1000 concurrent connections" in the above email.

Here is my performance test result.

Server: CPU 24 cores ,64G memory
Tool: LoadRuner 11.0( I only have license for 5000 vusers)
Result:
    *One Transaction* *Iteration count* *Iteration Interval* *Transaction
Response Time* *Working Users Count* *Duration*  Logon,Send Mail, Logout;
again Infinite 10 minutes 0.5 second >10000(two loadrunners) 3 hours
Infinite 1 minute 8 seconds 3800 10 minutes  Logon before, Send Email
Infinite 1 minute 5 seconds 4100 10 minutes  1 None 0.3 seconds >5000(only
1 loadrunner) 10 minutes

The delivering processes count and queue message count are increasing
during testing.
The maximum delivering processes count is about 30000 before memory is
drained.

Thanks for your helps.
If I'm wrong please let me know.

Boyd Yang