Re: [exim-dev] Forwarding Emails x-header

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Sridhar Kakkillaya
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Forwarding Emails x-header
Please do not double post messages to both exim-users and exim-dev.
There is almost never a valid reason to do so, and it means your query
gets missed because its buried in a bunch of complaints about the cross
posting...

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel@??? ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]