Re: [exim] IP Rotation

Author: Usman Ali
To: 'Shahid Ashraf', exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] IP Rotation
Hi Shahid,

Please check this out
http://serverfault.com/questions/355313/exim4-configuration-to-use-several-e
xternal-ip-for-mail-sending

Regards,
Usman Ali
Manager MIS
+92-322 8062 628
Skype: ch.usman.ali | Email: usman.ali@??? | URL:
www.tricastservices.com

Tricast Media Private Limited
DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments to it are intended solely for the
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Tricast Services. If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or
show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have
received this email in error.