[exim] What's the diffference between deliver_queue_load_max…

Author: boyd yang
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] What's the diffference between deliver_queue_load_max and queue_run_max?
Hi,

What's the diffference between deliver_queue_load_max and queue_run_max?
Are they the same?
How can I know the "system load average"?

Below are definition I got from exim spec:
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-main_configuration.html

deliver_queue_load_max Use: main Type: fixed-point Default: unset

When this option is set, a queue run is abandoned if the system load
average becomes greater than the value of the option. The option has no
effect on ancient operating systems on which Exim cannot determine the load
average. See also queue_only_load and smtp_load_reserve.

queue_run_max Use: main Type: integer Default: 5
This controls the maximum number of queue runner processes that an Exim
daemon can run simultaneously.

Thanks!