[pcre-dev] question about PCRE performance

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Yaron Dayagi
To: pcre-dev@exim.org
題目: [pcre-dev] question about PCRE performance
Hello,
I need your assistance regarding PCRE performance.
Someone who works with me suggested to use RE2. I'm a bit skeptic and would like to stick to PCRE.
I got to a Google page about RE2 and there was a link to http://swtch.com/~rsc/regexp/regexp1.html.
Is the data in the article correct?
Can u tell me anything about the comparison between RE2 and PCRE?
Thanks you,
Yaron.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.