[exim] Looking for a part time consultant

Author: Gagan Prakash
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [exim] Looking for a part time consultant
Hi,

We are looking for an experienced Exim consultant to help us on a part time basis.

Some of the things we are looking to get done:

1.      Enable Exim so that we can relay mail for multiple domains & users to different endpoints.

2.      Setup a process so the list of recipients and endpoints Exim services can be frequently updated.

3.      Setup spam, virus filtering, spf and dkim checking such that they are domain specific.

We will also have other projects in the future and hope to work with the same consultant on an ongoing basis.

Please send me an email if you have experience in configuring Exim for these objectives and are interested in this project.

Thanks
Gagan