Re: [exim] routing logic based on sender and recipient

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Florin Andrei
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] routing logic based on sender and recipient
On 07/24/2013 03:17 AM, Jasen Betts wrote:

> Let me get this straight, do you want emails addressed to fancydomain.com
> that are sent froim your LAN to be sent out onto the internet and not
> processed like ones that arrive from outside?

Nothing arrives from outside our network, but most messages are indeed
generated by other machines on the same network (so they are generated
"externally" to this relay). They are injected into the relay by some
Java code with very basic SMTP capabilities. This is a testing
environment, all messages are generated by software (and then dropped to
local delivery on the relay to a bunch of scripts).

Some @fancydomain.com emails (recipient) are to be delivered locally.

All other @fancydomain.com emails (recipient) are to be delivered to a
specific relay that we control.

All other destinations are to be delivered locally, will get bounced due
to unknown address, and the scripts catch the bounce (because the sender
is local).

Of course, *before* all these rules are applied, @boringdomain.com
*senders* are to be allowed relaying to wherever they want, no
restrictions, no special rules.

--
Florin Andrei
http://florin.myip.org/