Re: [exim] outgoing TLS - verifying certificates

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Wolfgang Breyha
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Jeremy Harris
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] outgoing TLS - verifying certificates
Wolfgang Breyha wrote, on 23.07.2013 14:07:
> There currently is no "tls_verify_certificates" for smtp transport. Only
> "tls_certificates" which triggers the same behavior as setting
> "tls_verify_hosts = *" in the global section.

Sorry, I was terrible wrong about that. It is "tls_verify_certificates"
actually. I didn't really recognize that difference until now;-)

On the other hand that means that maybe it's possible to only deprecate it
while keeping the functionality for backward compatibility.

I will add "tls_certificates" as well.

Greetings, Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha@???> | http://www.blafasel.at/
Vienna University Computer Center | Austria