Re: [exim] dnssec

Góra strony
Autor: Bogdan Roman
Dla: Odhiambo Washington
CC: Exim .
Temat: Re: [exim] dnssec
On 16-Jul-13 3:11 pm, Odhiambo Washington wrote:

> On 16 July 2013 16:40, Alex Roman <abr28@???
> <mailto:abr28@cam.ac.uk>> wrote:
>
>     This is another instance in which a web-based forum (as opposed to a
>     mailing-list) makes things easier as you can put rules up whenever
>     people hit the "start new thread" button, have them pinned in the
>     thread list as well, etc. I understand the mailing-list choice, and
>     I'm old-school in many respects myself, but are there any plans of
>     migrating this particular one to a web forum like many others did?

> I love it when I don't have to open a web page to start digging through
> posts. I hope they don't take it the forum path.

You can subscribe only to the threads you want to and receive
notification only for those, rather than the entire list. This list
seems pretty quiet so it's not that big of an issue - and yes, I know I
can setup filters. I found that communities tend to be much bigger on
web forums than on mailing-lists which still drive many users away.
Ubuntu has greatly benefited from that (granted, not really a niche
product).

Alex.