著者: Alex Roman
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] dnssec
This is another instance in which a web-based forum (as opposed to a
mailing-list) makes things easier as you can put rules up whenever
people hit the "start new thread" button, have them pinned in the thread
list as well, etc. I understand the mailing-list choice, and I'm
old-school in many respects myself, but are there any plans of migrating
this particular one to a web forum like many others did?

Regards,
Alex.