Re: [exim] help with redirect router and filter after header…

Autor: Alex Roman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] help with redirect router and filter after header rewrite
Yes, it does forward the email and also make a copy to admin@ -- and
thanks for showing me that trick, Dean!

However, I'm facing the problem I described earlier, i.e. the first To
envelope and To header don't match the end envelope and header, which
causes some MTAs to class it as spam.

The global rewrite got me past that problem as it can rewrite both
envelope and headers. The problem is that it rewrites too early leaving
*apparently* no trace for the rest of the processing blocks so, say, in
a router, I can't tell if the delivery has been rewritten or not.

I'm going to try John's suggestion of setting an ACL variable and hope
that'll work with the global rewrite -- like I said, I'm very new to Exim.

I basically only need to detect whether it has been rewritten. As I said
in my first email, the global rewrite does appear to insert a new header
X-rewrote-original-recipient (debug log speaks of it) but I couldn't
match on it using a filter inside a router ...

Is there a way to find out/list all the headers available when the
delivery reaches a router execution point?

Thanks for the help so far,
Alex.