Re: [exim] help with redirect router and filter after header…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Alex Roman
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] help with redirect router and filter after header rewrite
On 4-Jul-13 10:26 am, John Burnham wrote:
> Off the top of my head and untested - how about getting rid of the rewrite rule in the rewrite section, have a router with unseen set that checks for this particular pattern in your address, delivers it to the address you want these mails copied to, then have another router matching on that pattern that uses a particular transport that has headers_rewrite set up (see http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-generic_options_for_transports.html for details) and delivers the mail to gmail ?

That's what I tried first actually but for the life of me I could not
get headers_rewrite to work. It was ignored no matter what I try. I'm
using Debian wheezy and Exim 4.80.1 and I tried both using a Debian
macro REMOTE_SMTP_HEADERS_REWRITE and also manually adding the
headers_rewrite under the remote_smtp transport. That's why I resorted
to a global rewrite.

Any hints about debugging this?

Alex.