Re: [pcre-dev] issue with Posix on z/OS

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Ze'ev Atlas
To: pcre exim, xgcode@gmail.com
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] issue with Posix on z/OS
Thank you
i will have to look at the code in the z/os build.  The port is straight forward, there is no code change between the original pcre 8.33 and the port and all funtions were working as adertised.  I was surprized and disapointed to see these abnormal results.
Until now most issues where attributed to the environment or configuration.  The problem i face is that builds on z/os are done in a totally different way then in linux or windows (have i mentioned jcl:)
there aren't too many c experts who know z/os so i am on my own here, unless somdbody is willing to help
za

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android