Re: [pcre-dev] issue with Posix on z/OS

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Autor: Graycode
To: pcre-dev
Betreff: Re: [pcre-dev] issue with Posix on z/OS
On Mon, 1 Jul 2013, Philip wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Jun 2013, Ze'ev Atlas wrote:
>
> > (I would appreciate if somebody could send me Windows 7 64 bit
> > compatible binaries).
>
> See http://www.asiteaboutnothing.net/regex/pcregrep-pcretest.html but I
> don't know if these are 32-bit or 64-bit.

That seems to be a 32-bit executable. It should be able to run in
either a 32 or 64 bit version of Windows OS. It was built with debug
commpile & link options and thus the stack recursion frame size is
larger than it would normally be.

pcretest -m -C
PCRE version 8.33 2013-05-28
Compiled with
8-bit support
UTF-8 support
Unicode properties support
Just-in-time compiler support: x86 32bit (little endian + unaligned)
Newline sequence is LF
\R matches all Unicode newlines
Internal link size = 2
POSIX malloc threshold = 10
Default match limit = 10000000
Default recursion depth limit = 10000000
Match recursion uses stack: approximate frame size = 736 bytes

That pcretest program yields the same results for testinput1 as my
custom-built (32-bit) version of PCRE 8.33:

pcretest -p testdata\testinput1 out-file.txt
(or)
pcretest -p testdata\testinput1 >out-file.txt

With the "-p" option the output for the first expression is:

/the quick brown fox/
    the quick brown fox
 0: the quick brown fox
    The quick brown FOX
No match: POSIX code 17: match failed
    What do you know about the quick brown fox?
 0: the quick brown fox
    What do you know about THE QUICK BROWN FOX?
No match: POSIX code 17: match failed

Graycode