[exim] Small expect script for testing

Author: Todd Lyons
To: exim-users, exim-dev
Subject: [exim] Small expect script for testing
Frequently I find myself in the need of testing some exim code that
I'm working on, or testing some code that someone else is having
trouble with. The ability to quickly throw some content at an 'exim
-bh' instance is frequently useful for this testing. Here is a small
expect script which can quickly and easily provide this interaction.
IMHO it's useful for both admins working on their exim configuration
as well as devs working on code. By default it will generate a super
short test message (ala swaks) to pass to exim, or you can tell it to
use a text file that contains the headers and message body.

Usage:
./bh.exp mailserver env_from_address env_to_address [ body_text_file ]

Examples:
./bh.exp 64.14.201.8 tlyons@??? you@???
./bh.exp 64.14.201.8 tlyons@??? you@??? /tmp/1.eml

I'll attach the expect script first, but if the list strips them, I'll
reply and put it in the message body.

Let me know if anybody finds this useful.

...Todd