[exim] Fwd: exim showing header incorrectly

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Hillel Bilman
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Fwd: exim showing header incorrectly
Hi Exim Gurus,

We are using Exim 4.77 with PHPList and when we sent emails from PHPList we got:
Apache [mailto:apache@our_domain] On Behalf Of Client Name and email address

Terms: Our_domain is the domain set on our centos server.
Client Name and email address is the client name with their email address.

The emails should just show our client name and their email address and not have
"Apache [mailto:apache@our_domain] On Behalf Of"

To see if the problem was with PHPList we used Postfix and switched off exim.
The problem disappearance so we know the problem is with exim.
We have made no changes to Exim or Postfix configuration files.

Any suggestions to solve this?

Thanking you in advance.