Re: [exim] exim acting as client on office365

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Alain Williams
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] exim acting as client on office365
On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 01:20:05PM -0300, Reinaldo Matukuma wrote:

> 1 - make the office 365 do the right answer when receive the EHLO verb (but it's exchange and it's microsoft - what means that this probably will never be fixed).
> 2 - make the exim do the authentication using some fallback-style-schema when you already had setup hosts_require_auth for some of the office 365 servers).
> Had any other idea?

Exim should follow the RFC.

Having said that ... microsoft doesn't have the best of reputations of following
standards as if often believes that its implementations ARE the standard. I do
fear that if exim changes here then it might cause problems elsewhere.

Is anyone up to sending in a bug report to MS ?

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256 http://www.phcomp.co.uk/