[exim] exim acting as client on office365

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: ramatukuma
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] exim acting as client on office365
Hi all.

I had a situation today where i need that exim act as client on office365
server with authentication.

So, i have configured two authenticators (one for PLAIN and other for
LOGIN) that will be sent after TLS.

The problem that i found is that the office365 server isn't doing the
correct announce of AUTH mechanisms....

Running exim in debug mode i saw this:

  SMTP<< 250-pod51028.outlook.com Hello [189.74.52.32]
         250-SIZE 36700160
         250-PIPELINING
         250-DSN
         250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
         250-STARTTLS
         250-AUTH
         250-8BITMIME
         250-BINARYMIME
         250 CHUNKING

They are announcing only that has auth capability, right? So... the exim
don't find the correct authenticator data to use:

207.46.4.237 in hosts_require_auth? yes (matched "pod51028.outlook.com")
scanning authentication mechanisms
skipping server_plain authenticator: not configured as a client
skipping server_login authenticator: not configured as a client
SMTP>> QUIT

So... My doubt is... There are a way to configure exim to use for example
LOGIN mechanism as fallback when it don't find any valid mechanism for auth
as client? Someone had the same problem? How to fix this? Or maybe this is
something to send to bug list?

Thanks