Re: [exim] Adding a whitelist to greylist

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Graeme Fowler
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users@exim.org
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Adding a whitelist to greylist
On 13 Jun 2013, at 10:39, Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo@???> wrote:
> 1. dnslists is used in blacklisting, not greylisting.

No it's not.

The ACL condition "dnslists" is used to look something up in a DNS-based list.

This is most commonly used along with a "deny" verb to lookup data in DNS blacklists but as Raph mentions there are also DNS whitelists in which data can be looked up, hence his use of the "accept" verb.

I note that all the examples in http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-access_control_lists.html#SECTmorednslists are using "deny". We could do with changing that in future versions.

Graeme