Re: [pcre-dev] New API for PCRE

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Ze'ev Atlas
To: pcre-dev@exim.org
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] New API for PCRE
Phil has mentioned that there is no maintainer for pcrecpp.  This is sort of disconcerting.  If we do not have a maintainer for a wrapper for an extremely popular language, who would maintain a wrapper for the old dog - old PCRE.
Firstly, let me repeat that I am not well versed in C, so I cannot take it upon myself, but would any of you commit to create and maintain a wrapper that would allow old applications to use the new library with the old API.  If not, then we should just declare the old API as dead at a certain, pre-declared date and continue with NPCRE only after that date.

Ze'ev Atlas