Re: [exim] System Filter for Outgoing Mail Without Repeating…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jeremy Harris
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] System Filter for Outgoing Mail Without Repeating Any CC's
On 06/06/2013 15:13, Justin Granger wrote:
> Can you suggest a way for me to implement a redirect router? I
> need to know where to place it in the exim.conf file, and what options
> are required. Thanks for the tip that the redirect router will not
> create duplicates. Will it still deliver the original messages to all
> the intended recipients?

Routers are run in order, so this new one needs to be before
the/those one/s doing the delivery for both the "real" recipient
and your audit recipient. On the other hand you probably only
want to apply it to certain people (eg local vs. remote), and
one way of doing that is for the really early routers to siphon
off the remote destinations, before routers dealing with local names.

The detail depends on your existing config.

You need to redirect a (local?) name into the pair (same-local-name,
audit-feed-name). The name the router is dealing with, each time
it runs, is $local_part@$domain. Your audit name is (I assume)
fixed. Just put the pair, space-separated, as the "data" option
for the redirect router.

ref:
http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-the_redirect_router.html

--