著者: Justin Granger
To: Exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] System Filter for Outgoing Mail Without Repeating Any CC's
On 2013-06-06 09:49, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> On 05/06/2013 15:23, Justin Granger wrote:
> > Does anyone have a solution to unseen deliver only one copy to this
> > archive and still deliver the message to all recipients?

I am sure I could, but I am using a Virtual Server hosted by GoDaddy. I
am not very familiar with Exim and the exim.conf file looks fairly
complex. Can you suggest a way for me to implement a redirect router?
I need to know where to place it in the exim.conf file, and what options
are required. Thanks for the tip that the redirect router will not
create duplicates. Will it still deliver the original messages to all
the intended recipients?

--
Thanks,

Justin Granger