Re: [exim] announce mailing list using postgresql - lookup o…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Gary Stainburn
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] announce mailing list using postgresql - lookup only once
On Tuesday 04 June 2013 16:20:03 Chris Siebenmann wrote:
> You probably want the 'one_time' option to the redirect router. There
> are restrictions on what sorts of generated addresses this can be used
> with, but they're probably fine in your situation. You'll want to read
> the documentation on this to make sure that it fits what you want.
>
> (There are some other restrictions too, described in the documentation.)
>
>     - cks

Thanks Chris. That's it. I was googling all sorts of variations of 'once'
which is why I didn't find it again.

--
Gary Stainburn
Group I.T. Manager