Re: [exim] announce mailing list using postgresql - lookup o…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Gary Stainburn
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] announce mailing list using postgresql - lookup only once
Appologies folks. I worded that badly.

What I want to do is to have EXIM do the database lookup when an email is
posted but then cache the list internally and not do database lookups when it
retried delivering to addresses that have issues.

Just for information, the reason I want to do this is that I have a trigger on
the select that adds an entry to an audit log every time a new announcement
is made. What is happening is that every time EXIM retries the delivery
another audit log entry is created.

Gary

--
Gary Stainburn