Re: [exim] Making A Compound Condition - With Or + And

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Brian Spraker
Para: Todd Lyons
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Making A Compound Condition - With Or + And
This doesn't appear that it works properly.

Just added it to the config and restarted the Exim service.

The first part about checking to see if auto reply is turned on - is functioning.

Sent a test message to a user with their out of office reply turned on. I then replied back to it - that had "Out of Office" in the subject - and still got a auto-reply back.

In the conditions, there is one that matches "Out of Office" but it seems like it was ignored. Maybe Exim is only parsing the first condition statement and doesn't parse any others?

I used the "exim -bh <ip address>" command line to watch the sequence of everything that happens - but I didn't see where that condition was being checked.

Brian S.