Re: [exim] re-add local_part_suffix after a rewrite

Author: Guy Antony Halse
To: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] re-add local_part_suffix after a rewrite
Hi

On Thu 2013-05-30 (09:32), Jeremy Harris wrote:
> Is address_data available for use between your staff_ru_aliases and
> cyrus_router? If so you could copy from $local_part_suffix
> in the first, into it, and use it in the second.

I've checked through the config and $address_data is definately available.
I get how to use it to store the local_part_suffix in the first router.

But I can't quite figure out how to use in in the cyrus_router -- if I
understand correctly, I somehow need to change the local_part in that router
to append what's now in $address_data. But other than in a redirect router,
I can't see how that can be done?

- Guy
--
Manager: Systems, IT Division, Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa
Email: G.Halse@???   Web: http://mombe.org/   IRC: rm-rf@???