Re: [exim] how can i debug acl_smtp_dkim?

Author: Todd Lyons
To: deisler
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] how can i debug acl_smtp_dkim?
On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 4:11 AM, deisler <deisler@???> wrote:
> Hello.
> I'm using exim-4.80.1 with dkim.
> When i'm debugging smtp session using this command: exim -d+all -bhc IP, I'm
> not see using ACL "acl_smtp_dkim" in debug out.
> How can i debug ACL "acl_smtp_dkim"?
> Thanks.

The dkim acl is run once for each DKIM signature found. So when you
send a sample email to your -bhc session, make sure it includes at
least DKIM signature (valid if you want it to pass, change something
to break it if you want it to fail).

What does your ACL look like? What have you set the global (required)
option dkim_verify_signers to?

...Todd